Dear Katie- Considering that I am in a pleasantly warm 3C, I will take your 30C okay!! haha- looks like you are having the time of your life over there!!! Makes me kinda wish that I had accepted the job there....but at the same time, I love my job here in the north!!!! SO therefore, I live vicariously through your photos!!!
For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin -- real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. (Father Alfred D'Souza)
2 comments:
Hi Katie!
Your mom told me about your blog a while back and it was such interesting reading! You are having such an amazing experience there!
Then I forgot to save the link. So your mom gave it to me today and I'm going to spend part of today "catching up" with your life.
The orange dust freaked me out...is everything in your place just covered with a layer of it when it is all done?
Take care!
Sonja V
Dear Katie- Considering that I am in a pleasantly warm 3C, I will take your 30C okay!! haha- looks like you are having the time of your life over there!!! Makes me kinda wish that I had accepted the job there....but at the same time, I love my job here in the north!!!! SO therefore, I live vicariously through your photos!!!
Post a Comment