I'll update when I get back to Kuwait, around August 18.
Or if I end up in wirelessland between now and then with some spare time!
We went to the Netherlands for 9 days on our way back to Canada - this picture was taken in Amsterdam, at Museum Square. We've been watching my nieces and nephews for the past couple of weeks. This weekend I'm running (well...jogging...) in a 16K race, followed by a trip to New York City! Then a bridal shower in Kitchener, Camping at the end of July, Wonderland on August 9, and back to Kuwait on the 17th.
I have a feeling that this summer will FLY by.


2 comments:
Hokey smokes! How did all of yoru comings/goings/doings not get mentioned when we saw you? You are one very busy dame.
We look forward to seeing you again.
The summer is going to fly by too quickly as it is.
Sounds like you're having a good summer though!
Post a Comment